Director recruitment information
Thank you for your interest in joining the Intereach Board.
We are seeking diverse and qualified community members with a financial (CA or CPA) or clinical care/aged care experience to join our Board of Directors. We encourage conversation with those with a lived experience in the aged care disability environment or sector.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape the future of Intereach and to be actively involved in the implementation of our purpose and values.
We have a united Board with strong commercial capability. You would join a team that is delivering a new strategic plan focusing on sustainable growth in a constantly evolving environment. Importantly you will get great support from the current Board and Executive.
In taking on a board position you will:
- Influence and develop policy
- Lead and support our strategic focus
- Provide budget oversight
- Participate in strategic planning
- Oversee risk and governance support and control
Please note: You are not eligible to apply for a position on the Intereach Board of Directors if you are:
- a registered service provider or employee of a registered service provider under a government contract being delivered by Intereach
- an employee of Intereach
- directly related to an employee of Intereach
Below are a series of documents that will assist with the application process.
Please follow the links to:
- Nomination form
- Intereach Constitution
- Position description: Finance
- Position description: Aged/Clinical Care
- 2022 Annual Report
- 2022 Financial Report
A confidential discussion on the positions can be arranged by contacting Intereach Executive Assistant Nicole Tonta on 0437 578 601.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and fill in the nomination form
- Email your completed nomination form with your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Attn: Executive & Board Support Officer
PO Box 501
Deniliquin NSW 2710
- Your application will be reviewed by the Board, after which you may be contacted to attend an interview with a panel of Intereach Directors.
Please note: If your application is successful, the following checks will be completed prior to your appointment to the Board:
- Insolvency check via Australian National Security and Collections (ANSC)
- Federal Police Check
- Working with Children Check
You will also be required to apply for a Director ID with the Australian Business Registry Services.
Need more information?
Download our resources below.