Announcements - February 7, 2019
Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centre – Griffith
Being a carer can be hugely rewarding, but it can also be hard work, stressful, and may leave you feeling emotionally or physically drained.
A Carer Support staff member will be available at the Intereach office in Griffith on February 19 and 20.
Carer supports may include:
- Information and resources;
- Education for carers, service providers and interested community groups;
- Connecting with other carers through support groups;
- Planning (longer term and for an emergency);
- Counselling; and
- Respite (emergency or short term).
To make an appointment or for more information, call 1800 052 222.
Intereach Griffith office is located at Shop 2/63 Yambil St.
Intereach Carer Support is available as part of the Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centre (CRCC) program.