Announcements - December 21, 2022
Intereach office closures over holiday period
Human and community services provider, Intereach, has advised its office closure times over the holiday period.
Offices will close at 2pm on Friday, December 23 and re-open at 9am on Tuesday, January 3.
Intereach has procedures in place over this period to ensure the needs of participants are catered for. If you are looking for information on the services Intereach offers, please visit www.intereach.com.au. For assistance in specific areas:
- Aged Care Services: If you require emergency respite or after-hours services, please contact Carer Gateway on 1800 422 737.
- If you want to change or cancel an existing aged care service scheduled over the holiday closure period, please call 0408 971 126.
- If your enquiry relates to the National Disability Insurance Scheme, please contact the NDIS Contact Centre on 1800 800 110.
- If you have an urgent enquiry for a Local Area Coordinator or Early Childhood Early Intervention Coordinator please call 0417 796 956.
- If your enquiry relates to Family Day Care and you require urgent assistance, please call 0427 814 288.
If the program or team that your enquiry relates to hasn’t been listed, these staff are unavailable and will return on January 3, 2023.
Co-Chief Executive Officer Michelle Tai said:
“I hope our participants, staff and the communities get to spend time relaxing this holiday period with loved ones and family after such a busy 2022”.
The Board of Directors, management and staff of Intereach take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy and safe holidays and New Year.
Intereach operates from 17 offices across central and northern Victoria, the Mallee, and the Murray/Riverina regions of New South Wales.
Intereach supports children and families, older people, people living with disability, mental health and carers. If you, or someone you know, needs support you can contact the team at Intereach on the toll-free number 1300 488 226, or go to www.intereach.com.au.