Announcements - January 11, 2022
Intereach office closures
In response to increasing COVID-19 numbers, all Intereach offices will be closed from Monday, January 10.
Intereach General Manager Corporate Services (Acting) Carolyn Holness said the decision was necessary to protect staff and participants.
She said the offices would remain closed until the end of January. This timeframe will be reviewed towards the end of the month, at which time a decision will be made on whether the closures should be extended.
Planned in-office meetings throughout this time will be rescheduled or held over video conference (an Intereach staff member will contact impacted participants shortly to discuss).
As a result of the closures, the following will apply:
- All offices are closed to the public and wherever possible meetings are to be conducted virtually.
- All staff are encouraged to work from home where reasonably practical.
- Intereach staff will wear masks when working in the office and delivering services
- Additional office cleans will be completed.
- Density quotients for meeting room spaces apply.
For guidance on what to do if you test positive or are a close contact you can visit www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checklist or www.nsw.gov.au/media-releases/nationally-consistent-principles-to-provide-certainty
For more information about Intereach’s response to COVID-19 click here