It is good to have someone from the
Aboriginal community to talk to
Talk to us about:
- Being a child, parent, or community member
- Getting your children into school
- Dealing with government departments
- Your or a family member’s health and wellbeing
- Domestic violence and family separation
- Teaching your children culture and connecting with community
- Men’s and women’s groups
Our Aboriginal Child, Family and Community Workers talk with you about the skills to build a happier and more connected family and be connected with community and culture. We use a child-centred approach to help parents/carers to enhance positive relationships with their children, increase family wellbeing and put the fun back into parenting to bring up deadly children.
Ask us about health information and services, staying connected when relationships end, and joining community through men’s and women’s groups, playgroups, and celebrating NAIDOC Week together.