Intereach Out Of School Hours (OOSH) provides quality centre-based childcare for primary school-aged children in a safe and caring environment. After School Care operates during NSW school terms and Vacation Care operates during NSW school holidays.
To take a virtual tour of our purpose-built Intereach Family Centre click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Families can enrol online for After School Care and Vacation Care through our online booking system, My Family Lounge.
- Before enrolling, register for Child Care Subsidy (CCS) if you are planning on claiming the CCS to reduce your attendance fees;
- Register your My Family Lounge account. If you are wanting to claim CCS you will need both your child’s customer reference number and a copy of your child’s immunisation records;
- When you have submitted your registration/enrolment via the online process you will automatically go onto the Intereach OOSH waiting list. The nominated supervisor will make contact with you and discuss priority of access, availability and waiting lists.
- If availability for your child is determined, you will receive an email confirming enrolment and requesting you complete the attached forms about your child along with a face photo of your child. These must be completed and returned to the service prior to first attendance. You will also be asked to confirm your enrolment within myGov;
- You can bring your child to the Family Centre for an orientation prior to their first day and spend some time in the environment together meeting our team of educators, other children and families whilst having the opportunity to follow up on any further enquiries or seek further information.
Please note that all bookings for Vacation Care are casual bookings.
Costs vary depending on your family situation and are designed to be affordable for families. Government subsidies may apply.
Need more information?
Download our resources below.
Policies and Procedures
Policies and Procedure Definition Schedule