desktop version contact us page banner image mobile version contact us page banner image

Contact Us

For General Enquiries

PO Box 501 Deniliquin NSW 2710
Toll free 1300 488 226
Fax (03) 5881 5440

If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service:

Text Telephone (TTY) users user: phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1300 488 226

Speak and Listen (speech-to- speech relay) user: phone 1800 555 727 then ask for 1300 488 226

SMS relay users: phone 0423 677 767

Internet relay user, visit the National Relay Service website and ask for 1300 488 226

Need a translator or interpreter? Ph: 131 450

Office locations

Suite 1 / 553 David St (PO Box 131) Albury NSW 2640
(02) 6051 7800

Not sure where to start? Often it is easier to speak with someone in person. Please email us, provide your contact details, and we can phone you back for a chat. We develop an idea of your situation, and that helps us point you in the right direction.

We actively encourage everyone using Intereach services to question or comment on the quality and nature of the service. This allows us to continually improve our services and we endeavour at all times to make sure that any comments or complaints are acknowledged and resolved as quickly as possible.

If you would like to send us some positive feedback, please use the phone, fax or postal details on the above or use the email form below.

All people have a fundamental right to lodge a complaint about any aspect of the service that they are not satisfied with. These complaints are viewed seriously and in complete confidentiality. They are dealt with fairly and equitably and in accordance with the Intereach Complaint Handling Policy.

When should I raise a complaint?

Raise a complaint as soon as you become aware of an issue that needs addressing. It is recommended that you do not allow the complaint to build as the more time that elapses, the more difficult it may be to resolve.

With whom should I raise my complaint?

You have the right to raise your complaint with any Intereach staff member. When you make a complaint we will work with you to identify what you would like Intereach to do to resolve the complaint and who you would like to have as your key contact while the complaint is being resolved. Your issue will be documented and in some instances will be resolved immediately.

For non-urgent issues, you will be contacted within two business days. If you consider your issue to be of an urgent nature, every effort will be made to contact you within one business day.

If the issue is of a complex nature, you may need to arrange a time with the program manager to discuss your issues without feeling stressed or rushed. This will also allow the program manager to concentrate fully on the complaint. You may also choose to bring an advocate or a family member with you.

How do I lodge a complaint?

In person: Make an appointment with the relevant program manager at your nearest Intereach office
Phone: 1300 488 226 and speak with the relevant program manager
Letter: PO Box 501, Deniliquin, NSW 2710
Fax: 03 5881 5440

What if I am unhappy with the result?

If it is felt that a grievance has not been appropriately managed, please do not hesitate to contact one of the services listed below for further assistance and/or advice:

  • Aged Care Complaints Scheme: 1800 550 552
  • NSW Ombudsman for Community Services: 1800 451 524
  • Federal Ombudsman: 1300 362 072
  • Community Services Commission: 1800 060 409
  • People with Disability Advocacy Service: 1800 422 015
  • TARS (The Aged Care Rights Services Inc): 1800 424 079
  • NDIS:  Feedback and Complaints

If it is easier for you to speak to someone in another language, free interpreter services are available for most languages. If you need an interpreter, please speak to your Service Coordinator, Community Care Worker or call the Translation and Interpreting Service on 13 1450.

If you require a sign interpreter, please contact (or ask us to contact on your behalf) the NSW Deaf Society on 1300 123 752 or Community Relations Commission, Language Service on 1300 651 500.

Lodge a complaint

  • This is optional but needed if you would like us to contact you about this complaint
  • This is optional but needed if you would like us to contact you about this complaint
  • This is optional but needed if you would like us to contact you about this complaint
  • This is optional
  • Today's date
  • Please choose the type of service or support.
  • Who was involved, what happened, when it happened and how it occurred.
  • You have a right to choose who handles your complaint. Please let us know if you wish to nominate a specific Intereach staff member.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Download Intereach Complaint Handling Policy
Intereach Complaint Handling Policy
162.12 KB